Muse Hang-Out

Muses, the messengers of creative inspiration, spiritual electricity and occasional episodes of feeling smart hang out at this blog. occasionally all nine of them break out in a harmonized version of simply singing the word "blog" and holding it for up to 10 minutes. desired effects of visiting this blog: flurries of ideas, spontaneous grins, compulsions to create. Visit www.themuseisin.com for more Muses.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Creativity is a Drug




I'm working on two books right now. One is The Awe-manac: A Daily Guide for Creative Brilliance, Child-like Wonder and Soul-fillment - Running Press bought it and I'm really happy with how it's evolving. I get to illustrate this one. The other one is The Ten Anti-aging Potions (and a Spot Remover): Creative Agelessness - this one's just pouring through me and I haven't tried to sell it yet but I'm getting the message that it might be very popular. Creativity is definitely an elixir for youthfulness, and there's nine other potions in there that I can't wait to share.
It's all about creativity isn't it? I can't seem to get enough of it. I'm addicted. Robin Williams said "Creation is a drug, why do you think Einstein's hair looked the way it did?"

However, today a new title came through that I think will have to just be a title: The Muses Get Raunchy: Nude Pictures of the Bodyguard . Them Muses is wily.

1 Comments:

Blogger JeSais said...

Jill, you have the bestest, longest titles ever!!!!

give me some of those drugs!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home